Friday 6 January 2012

SIZE MATTERS


CW: 152.6lbs

This is the lightest ive weighed in a LONG time, Dont worry i dont think for a second this is perfect or the size i want to be. 

I did it though, stole my parents scales, no longer in their house. Curently in my kitchen next to the fridge. (perfect place if you tell me)

341cals today. 
Not including the bottle of 1/2 bottle of wine im going to end up having forced down my throat. its fine, ill be dancing like a mad woman on the dancefloor.

I like the above picture ^^ It is so true! Whenever i look at my parents scales (mine till i have money to buy my own) it tells me that yes i have lost weight and that its all worth it, but also that im knowere near my GW.

5.4lbs down 27.6lbs to go!

Think thin people because: 


Be thin, Be pretty, but mostly Be happy :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment