Wednesday 11 January 2012

Goal #1 complete

 
150lbs YES 149.6lbs
It's bliss isnt it, reaching your first goal weight?
Only problem is the how im getting there. Im havent got BN nor do i want it, But again after my half can of spaghetti hoops it dissagred with me making me feel sick, and tada i had to make myself to make the pain stop.
Im not sure if its just certain foods not agreeing with me or that my state of mind of not really wanting the food in my body is doing this?

Still look through my facebook pictures and all i see is me 'THE GIANT' compared to all my girl friends. We have aranged to go on holiday at the end of may, which means a lot of bad things are going to be put in my body, which i really am not going to want in there.
I want to fit in with the skinny ones when i go, i hate being the fat lump of lard they lug around with them, doesnt help that im 5'10 and the 2nd tallest is 5'7 and smallest is about 5'1.

388.5cals consumes yesterday: My lovely Danish bread is only 65cals per slice, if i have a slice of my parents bread its 120cal!! Think im going to take my bread with me today. 

I have been asked to make my sister a batch of my cupcakes for £10- I think thats a pretty fair deal seeing as for 4 it takes me an hour of non stop working creating the flowers etc. 

Now to work towards my next GW of 140lbs. 
In a good mood today, day off work and reached my GW. Lets not eat crap that will bring my mood down.

 Think thin and beautiful

-C

1 comment: